The Township of Union Board of Education believes that every child is entitled to an education, designed to meet his or her individual needs, in an environment that is conductive to learning. State standards, federal mandates, and local goals or objectives, along with community input, must be reviewed and evaluated on a regular basis to ensure that an atmosphere of learning is both encouraged and implemented. Furthermore, any disruption to or interference with a healthy and safe educational environment must be addressed, corrected, or when necessary removed in order for the district to maintain the appropriate educational setting.
We are now using schoolboardnet. It is:
simple to use — simple to maintain — simple to justify
Finally an elegant solution to paperless board meetings at a reasonable cost.
- Responsive Design - works on any device no "app" needed
- Easy to use - No need for a Webmaster
- "Paperless" and Less-Paper Board Packets
- Free Public Access to Public Information
- Public Notification of Meetings and Agendas
- Secured Access for Members
- Measurable Cost Savings
- 100% Return on Investment in Three to Five Months
- No Hardware Requirements
- Fully Operational in 48 Hours including training.